6.30-8pm, Julian Trust, Little Bishop Street
Apologies: Jonnie Angel (Wild Goose Drop-in Centre Manager, Crisis
Centre Ministries), Helen Riddell (Avon and Somerset Police), Gillian
meeting: accuracy, matters arising
BHF Starting Time
- Proposal - start the next meeting at 6.30 again,
then decide whether to stay with 6.30 or change back to 6 pm.
- General feedback - stories, reports on the Internet
- Organisation feedback - what worked, any problems, things to
change for next time
- Next year - possible date Friday 26 February 2016.
Homelessness Awareness Week
- 'Pop-up Fair' feedback
- Other publicity - what worked, ideas for next time
Information Share - previously circulated details
Information Sharing and Confidentiality
- Sharing information about services and people. Please read the
documents before the meeting:
– The Draft
Agreement for the participating groups to sign up to; and
– The current Confidentiality Agreement used by CCM as an example of the sort
of internal document you will need to use in order to take part.
BCAN - Future Options
- Meeting with Churches Together in Greater Bristol postponed, so
there is still time to feed in your thoughts
- Please let Paul know if you have ideas and/or would like to help
to build an updated BCAN.
Faith Action Audit
- Survey now complete - 41 responses
- Textual part now required - stories and case studies - please
contact Paul if you have any to contribute
Involving the workers
- How do we encourage participation from people employed to work
in this field?
- Survival Handbook update
- Toilet facilities for homeless people
- Sister Jean
- Positive Causes
Items for next agenda
Any other business