6.30-8pm, Julian Trust, Little Bishop Street
Apologies: Jonnie Angel (Wild Goose Drop-in Centre Manager, Crisis
Centre Ministries), Richard Drake (Julian Trust), Deb Perkins (Christ
Church Breakfast Run).
meeting: accuracy, matters arising
- Do we have a date for the 'Your kindness can kill' pavement
- Details of organisations for ex-servicemen
- Bear Pit - update on moving food services to St James Park
- Update on the CCM feasibility study into City Centre weekend
support and accommodation
- Contact details for the Rucsac Project
- Any news on pending legislation to prevent people sleeping
- QNI Homeless Unit seminar on health equality
BHF Starting Time
- Do we stay with 6.30 or change back to 6 pm?
- Next year - proposed date Friday 26 February 2016. Are there any
reasons to choose a different date?
- Report on publicity feedback meeting with Bristol City Council
on 25 March
- Is there anywhere for homeless people to go in the afternoon and
before JT opens?
- Are there any any lockers where homeless people could store
Information Share - previously circulated details
Information Sharing and Confidentiality
- Sharing information about services and people. Please read the
documents before the meeting:
– The Draft
Agreement for the participating groups to sign up to; and
– The current Confidentiality Agreement used by CCM as an example of the sort
of internal document you will need to use in order to take part.
BCAN - Future Options
- The leaders of Churches Together in Greater Bristol have
agreed to support a new Bristol Christians in Politics and Social
Action group (a provisional name). See the News for more information.
- The details are still being worked on, and an email list is being
established. Please let Paul know if you have any ideas or would like
to contribute to developing any of this in some way.
Faith Action Audit
- Public launch of national report and results: 20 May
- Public launch of Bristol report and results: 22 September
(provisonal) - venue to be confirmed
- Textual part now required - stories and case studies - please
contact Paul if you have any to contribute
Involving the workers
- How do we encourage participation from people employed to work
in this field?
- Survival Handbook update
- Toilet facilities for homeless people
- Sister Jean
- Positive Causes
Reminder: the Julian Trust will be closed from Monday 17 to Monday
31 August 2015. Are there other planned Summer closures?
Items for next agenda
Any other business
- 9 July 2015
- 10 September 2015