6.30-8pm, Caring in Bristol, Little Bishop Street
Gil Nowland (One25),
Val Moore (Christ Church, Clifton and Churches Together in Clifton, Cotham and Redland)
meeting: accuracy, matters arising
- Any news on pending legislation to prevent people sleeping
Information Share - previously circulated details
Sleep-Out and Homelessness Awareness Week
- Friday 26 February 2016
- Practical arrangements
- 'First phase' registration date cutoff?
- New web site (bristolhf.org.uk)
- Other publicity
- Homelessness Awareness Week activities
- Anything else?
- Proposal that we ask the Council to be given use of the Old Post
Office building behind Temple Meads railway station over the
Winter (see the draft letter)
Access to mental health services
- Paul Sargent from St Mungos has offered to come – or send
someone – to talk to us about how to help people access the
mental health services they require. Would a slot in the next
meeting (14 January) be suitable?
Involving the workers
- How do we encourage participation and partnership from people
employed to work in this field?
- Survival Handbook update
- Toilet facilities for homeless people
Items for next agenda
Any other business
- 14 January 2016, 6.30 pm
- 10 March 2016, 6.30 pm