6.30-8.00 pm, Julian House, Little Bishop Street
- Those present, introductions
- Apologies received:
- Meeting notes 12 May: accuracy, corrections
- Matters arising:
Proposed 'Homes' board - will it go ahead?
Update on 'Dean'?
- Proposals for change (previously circulated)
- Core team members
- Meeting dates and times
Christmas 2016 closures (especially New Year's Eve)
- Proposed date: Friday 24 February 2017
- Anything else at this stage?
Homelessness Awareness Week
- Proposed dates: Saturday 18 to Saturday 25 February 2017
- Current plans
Previously circulated details
Outstanding and Ongoing Issues
(Included so that we do not forget we have agreed to come back to
these issues in a future meeting.)
- Recruiting volunteers for the emergency overnight
- Helping the Faith Communities reflect on their housing choices
(using reflection, stories, etc.)
- Involving more people: how do we encourage participation and
partnership from other groups and people, including those employed
to work in this field?
- Survival Handbook update - when is the next edition due?
- Toilet facilities for homeless people
Any Other Business
- Any updates?
- New documents to share
- Items for the agenda
- Place, date and time: currently Julian House on Thursday 8 September